Payment Types And Terms
For your convenience, we accept the following forms of payment:
1. Credit Cards (Visa, Mastercard & AE& JCB)
2. Debit Cards (Visa & Master)
3. Local Payment ( EBANX/SAFTY PAY/SOFORT/POLI/QIWI WALLET/IDEAL/EPS/American Express )
4.Transferwise（Free of charge）
5. Western Union & MoneyGram（5% off）
Q1: Why is my payment failed?
A1: There are several reasons which may result in payment failure. Therefore, please pay attention to the followings when you pay.
1. Your payment method should be one of those appointed by elmontyouthsoccer.ru.VISA, MasterCard, JCB, will be accepted as payment.
2. Your payment address should be the same as the one you used for credit card application. P.S. It can be different from your shipping address.
3. Incomplete contact details may cause payment failure. Please make sure that you input the full address, correct contact number and card holder information.
4. Your payment is likely to fail if your IP address is distant from your credit card address because in this case, the payment might be judged as high risk by the bank.
5. One ip address is allowed to pay only once in a day. It means that you can only purchase one order in a day.
Q2: Why is my payment pending after I have paid?
A2: There is chance that your payment is not successfully made. Please check your credit card statement. Once your payment is received, you can see the order status changed to “paid”. If the payment is already debited and the status still remains “pending”, please contact our 24-hour customer service at . We will get back to you as soon as possible.
Q3: How secure is my payment?
A3: Payments via escrow are protected with VeriSign encryption, the highest encryption technology commercially available. You can be assured that your credit card and account details will never be disclosed.